Friday 24 March 2017

Infinity

















Google images



mirror m-i-r-r-o-r me
and things that are behind me
like the eyes on back

i m-i-r-r-o-r the mirror
and it is an endless order
of finding again and again

my eyes are mirrors, tiny and deep,
before you speak, look into them,
find your words again and again,
if they still linger on your tongue
give them to me, i’ll keep them,
my treasure chest is made of mirrors  

let’s mirror them,
like m-i-r-r-o-r-i-n-g the mirror
and make it an endless order
of true syllables of existence




Visit Poets United for more poems on Mirror

11 comments:

  1. 'i m-i-r-r-o-r the mirror
    and it is an endless order
    of finding again and again' a truth so beautifully stated..also love the treasure chest line...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The depth is palpable....the resolute 'm-i-r-r-o-r-i-n-g'made an impact!! Lovely...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eyes are the mirrors of the soul.. indeed❤️ Beautifully penned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You put together a meaningful poem

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb! I am totally in love with this piece!!! <3

    ReplyDelete